When I read the "Why I Blog" section of the (e)dentity book, I reflected on my own experiences with blogging. I have participated in blogs by reading and providing comments. However, this is the first time I had the need or inclination to start one myself.
Like other people in the English 1010 class, I started this blog for class. I don't consider myself a "tree hugger" but saving paper in my hectic life is easier for me. On the other side of that thought, having my thoughts and work posted makes me feel a little uneasy. That being said, I do like improving myself so please leave me some constructive feedback and or comments.
If I had the time or the nerve, I would start a blog about my life to inspire people. I was homeless for a short while as a teenager and never finished high school. It was a long road to pull myself up and learn a trade. Years later, I had the opportunity to join the military that gave me more skills to survive in various aspects in life. Now I'm facing the challenge of completing my general education.
No comments:
Post a Comment